Operating at the intersection of toys, fashion, and technology, we at I’M A GIRLY empower Gen Z to shape our brand and co-design our products.
As a premium brand in the toy industry, the team has committed itself to creating top-quality toys that make children’s hearts beat a little faster. Our partners include over 140 retail and department stores across Europe, North America, and Asia. Based in the heart of Zurich, we foster an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture.
We are looking for a passionate Social Media / Office Manager (100 %) to join our team.
As Social Media Manager you will bring our digital presence to the next level. You will get the chance to gain profound insights into the toys industry in a lively and dynamic start-up environment that provides you with the opportunity to grow into an even more senior position. In alignment with the Marketing team in Switzerland and our Social Media Agency, you will build and grow our community.
• Coordinate with our social media agency with the concept, content, scheduling and monitoring of our social media channels
• Manage our community on social media (follow, like, comment, message, product seeding etc.)
• Analyze social media metrics
• Influencer management (sourcing, negotiating, sending products)
• Build relationships with creators, influencers, managers, and agents
• Create additional content (images, videos, copy for e.g. bts footage at videoshoots, events, etc.)
• Stay on the cutting-edge of trends across social, especially TikTok and Instagram • Management of event and POS material (warehouse inventory and support with order handling)
• Responsible for internal projects and office related tasks
• At least 1 year of experience working in social media
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and others)
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, always on top of trends
• Passion for anything social media related
• Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Buffer and Later)
• Responsive to the unpredictable 24/7 nature of social media
• Creative, adaptive, and able to work independently
• Highly motivated and engaged to become a brand ambassador yourself
• Outgoing, entertaining, no fear of being in front of a camera yourself
• Customer oriented mindset with strong communication skills
• Hands-on mentality and strong implementation skills
• Native English speaker, any additional language is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter at email@example.com. For more info, you can reach us at +41 (0)76 564 92 93.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Inserent*in: Finfin AG