During the internship you will:
– Establish the look and feel for various communication channels (gSite, newsletter, posters, banners etc) to support internal communication campaigns, events and initiatives
– Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce our Informatics Engagement brand through its visual touchpoints Design logos, icons and infographics
– Closely collaborate with other Informatics teams (InnoLab, Catalysts)
– Video/photo editing, graphic design, illustration
– 3D design, with appliance in 3D printing
– Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
Who you are: You are an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master’s degree. You are passionate about the areas of communications, marketing, media, event management, journalism and/or public relations. You bring first experiences in employee engagement, event or project management and/or communication e.g. through university engagement and you are dedicated to bring communities together.
What do you need in your toolbox:
– A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
– Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
– Photo and video editing, Graphic design (strong skills in Adobe PhotoShop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software)
– 3D printing modelling
– Structured, organized and solution-oriented, attention to details
– Ability to work independently with little guidance, have an enthusiastic, creative and open-minded attitude
– Highly collaborative, able to multitask
- Fluent in oral and written English, additional languages are a plus
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including: CV Motivation Letter (including desired start date and duration) Portfolio A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
For UK, non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
The preferred start date is January 2022 or upon availability for 9-12 months. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We’d like to let you know that in case a first review of your application was successful we are going to invite you to submit a portfolio of previous visual design assets you worked on.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Who we are At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Inserent*in: Leona Feindt