You are passionate about aesthetics, photography and video-making? You want to see your ideas happen within an in-house Creative Department? Do you like to show your artistic touch on social media and feel at home in the digital world? Do you want to join an innovative and fast-growing LUXURY company based in an international city where you can find a true balance between career, people, culture and nature? This is your opportunity!
MEMO INTERNATIONAL is a family fragrance group established in 2007 with a portfolio of 3 brands Memo Paris, Floraiku Paris and Hermetica Paris . We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our clients, and the environment.
High energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit are essential qualities that animate every member of our team every day. If you have great eye, the ability to capture and highlight products and a quick learning pace, we want you on our team!
We are looking for a full-time Digital Content Creator with creativity and team spirit to grow with us!
Being able to conceive, produce and assist a wide variety of internal visual production projects:
• Lifestyle pictures (location scouting, props casting, editing…).
• Packshots (studio lighting, attention to detail, retouching…).
• Assistant during filming sessions with our videographer and photographer on set.
• Content creation for social media (short-video and photo) and animated content such as GIF.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Generate fresh and innovative content ideas within company brand guidelines in relation with our Brand and Production Managers.
• Assist, create, develop, edit in post-production and/or adjust multimedia content for customers, social media, newsletter/emailing, e-commerce platforms, internal/external presentation.
• Manage prop casting and set design to create compositions for still-life shots and product videos.
Skills and Requirements
• Advanced or finished Bachelor or Master studies in Video / Photography / Digital Content creation or related field.
• A portfolio showcasing a range of innovative video content.
• Proficiency in video and photo post-production (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc).
• Being able to manage lightning props and studio equipment.
• Creative mind with storytelling skills and solution-oriented with positive and proactive attitude.
• Interest in Art and Design.
• Ability to set deadlines, communicate and learn new skills if needed.
• Proficiency in English and French –other languages are a plus.
• Must provide an online portfolio to be considered for the role, a demo/reel is a plus.
Please submit your application to: email@example.com
Inserent*in: Memo International