We inspire, we inform, we support. Our knowledge is where our audience is. Founded by architects for architects, ArchDaily and Architonic share the same DNA, providing the perfect fit in terms of both mission and culture.
Two Platforms – One global Architecture & Design community. We welcome you to our international, open-minded and warm-hearted team.
If you share our vision and want your work to have an impact on millions of people globally, then our organisation is the right place for you.
Architonic Archdaily is looking for a Working Student Client Communication and Services to join our Client Communication and Services Team in Germany (Berlin, Stuttgart or D remote) or Switzerland (Zürich or CH remote).
*** Note: We can only take candidates, that are enrolled at University***
You are interested in:
– a dynamic and flexible environment
– communicating with people
– the digital world and maybe also the architecture and design market
– help your team prepare reports on online campaigns
– check and review the profiles of our manufacturer clients
– maintain and update our databases and content management systems
– help us proofread our Architonic Guides
– excellent English and German; Italian or other languages are nice-to-haves
– you’re a team player and enjoy finding creative solutions together, while tackling your own tasks with responsibility
– you are independent and organized, have an eye for detail and like to work in an efficient, committed and thoughtful way
– you feel comfortable on a Mac, are familiar with MS-Office; Graphic design and Photoshop skills could be of advantage
– a pleasant and communicative character
What we offer:
– start straight away
– a 1-year contract with a 50% workload (around 20 hours per week)
– insight into the different workflows of our teams
– flexibility and a dynamic, creative environment
– the chance to be part of a brand with an international profile
– the possibility to work remotely within Germany or Switzerland and to work on-site at one of our local offices (Berlin, Stuttgart, Zürich)
– regular training and company events
Are you interested in learning more?
Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inserent*in: Architonic Archdaily AG