CREATE SOMETHING NEW!
6 months internship in the field of UX design OR visual design
Period: March 2022 (or later)
Hello! We are pleased that you are interested in an internship with us.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
As an intern, you will be part of our interdisciplinary, collaborative team and have the opportunity to work on exciting, innovative design projects. In an inspiring atmosphere in the centre of Berlin, we will work with you to develop excellent, brand-appropriate user experience solutions for web, mobile, new reality and voice interfaces. You will use your skills in concrete projects and we will sometimes break new ground together. By the way: Making coffee is not part of your job.
WHO WE ARE
We design digital products and services. We develop living brand identities. We support innovation processes within the company. We make strategic visions visible. We work with the little ones who will grow up. And with the big ones who want to be fast, flexible and focused again. We work in an agile, partnership-based, self-organised, results-oriented way. We like sprints, even over long distances. What we do should be simple and good. It should be fun and make sense.
WHAT YOU DO
– Conception and/or design of a wide variety of interactive applications.
– Development of concepts and/or designs, visualisations for digital products and brands – Interactive prototyping
– Interdisciplinary working
WHAT YOU NEED
– Relevant studies, e.g. interactiondesign, from 4th semester (compulsory internship) – Curiosity and openness for new technologies
– Very good communicative skills
– First experience in conception and/or design of interactive applications
A good command of German and English is a prerequisite. Fluent German is mandatory for this position; if you apply,
please make sure your German language skills are B2 or higher.
We look forward to receiving your application via https://thinkmoto.kenjo.io/intern-ux-design-visual-design-m-f-x-220221
Inserent*in: Asta Baumöller