The Marketing team at Archlet is looking for support in visual communication and design.
Archlet was founded in 2019 and has since grown into one of the most promising start-up in Europe’s sourcing space. We are on a mission to democratize strategic sourcing. We empower buyers in companies with easy-to-use and analytics-driven sourcing capabilities to boost efficiency and collaboration. Our customers are SMEs and large enterprises like Emmi Group, PepsiCo & Deutsche Bahn, etc.
We are looking for someone who can dedicate about 8 hours a week (20%) to keep things fresh by conceptualizing and designing:
– social media posts
– event banners
– high fidelity wireframes
– event merchandise
– presentation templates
– and much more exciting design work!
WHAT YOU BRING
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
– Interested in promotional content as well as in the field of storytelling
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English
– Ability to work within the limits of our brand identity but also get creative and offer new ideas to spice things up – we love creativity.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
– You’ll have flex-time & unlimited home office 🏡
– You’ll get a buddy to help you with your day-to-day and your team lead can also connect you with a mentor to support your career development further.
– You’ll be able to join regular events 🎈(Weekly drinks, events like bowling or movie night, monthly breakfast, yearly Summer & Winter Party, as well as a multi-day Team Trip).
– You’ll be joining a start-up that believes in ownership from day one, where everyone is empowered to grow and to take on responsibility.
– You’ll be joining a team of driven and passionate colleagues, who believe no mountain is too high to climb and who always keep a positive mind. We love to grow and shine together as the A-Team and treat each other with empathy and respect.
– If you want to see our culture in action, check out our Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/inside.archlet/
Interested? We are into simple, clear applications: 2-3 of your design/graphic work with your CV and a short motivation letter. Send your application to Josh (Product Marketing Manager at Archlet) – email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
🧑🏼 👩🏾 👨🏻 Archlet is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration independent of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and everything else that makes you unique. We are proud to have grown into a diverse and international company with over 20 nationalities among our 50 team members and are excited to receive your application and to hopefully welcome you within the Archlet family.
🦽 🦯 🧏🏽 Archlet is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.