Join our team! guerillaclassics wants to foster a broader view of what, where and how classical music is and could be. By disrupting habits and norms, we create environments and open spaces for reflection and growth in which diverse perspectives on classical musics worldwide can meet, clash and mingle. guerillaclassics works in diverse local and international contexts, this is why we are looking for people who bring different experiences, backgrounds and sensitivities to varying realities to complement our team. Therefore, in case of equal qualification, applications from BIPOC women or LGBTQIA+ persons will be treated preferentially. We also welcome applications that cover only a part of the skills listed below and we are also prepared to provide training resources for skills yet to be developed.
– Co-leading the association
– Co-responsibility for budget, funding, HR, etc.
– Networking with artists, venues, funders etc.
– Participation in the development of the program
– Putting the vision and the purpose of guerillaclassics into action
– Responsible for all aspects of the productions of guerillaclassics (schedules, riders, Visas, travels, insurance, ticketing, SUISA etc.)
– Day to day relationship management
– Responsibility for Care & Community Management
– Knowledge of and passion for music and the arts
– Brave and bold
– Have a global perspective and passion about building bridges and connecting people
– Functions well under pressure
– Fluent in German and English
– Basic finance/budgeting skills
– Will to grow and drive guerillaclassics forward
– Based in Zurich or surrounding region
Have we caught your attention?
Then we‘re looking forward to your application! Send us your resume, a motivational letter and/ or a short video clip about yourself to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is January 11, 2023.