Join our team! guerillaclassics wants to foster a broader view of what, where and how classical music is and could be. By disrupting habits and norms, we create environments and open spaces for reflection and growth in which diverse perspectives on classical musics worldwide can meet, clash and mingle. guerillaclassics works in diverse local and international contexts, this is why we are looking for people who bring different experiences, backgrounds and sensitivities to varying realities to complement our team. Therefore, in case of equal qualification, applications from BIPOC women or LGBTQIA+ persons will be treated preferentially. We also welcome applications that cover only a part of the skills listed below and we are also prepared to provide training resources for skills yet to be developed.
– Actively design and coordinate in-depth coverage of guerillaclassics productions. This includes collaboration and networking with various experts (artists, writers, filmmakers etc.)
– Responsible for guerillaclassics communication and PR
– Producing texts
– Researching content around the productions of guerillaclassics
– Knowledge of and passion for music and the arts
– Excellent writing skills in English or German
– Access to a network of different expert writers, who have know-how in the different art scenes (in Switzerland and abroad)
– Communication expertise (Social Media etc.)
– Knowledge in PR and journalism
– Strategic and creative thinking
– Interested in informing themselves about current events, project based experiences, philosophies etc.
– Based in Zurich or surrounding region
Have we caught your attention?
Then we‘re looking forward to your application! Send us your resume, a motivational letter and/ or a short video clip about yourself to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is January 11, 2023.