About Mimo Hospitality
Founded by Meagan Cederbaum and Simon Bernhard, Mimo Hospitality is Swiss hospitality group passionate about creating memorable experiences and strengthening communities worldwide. “Mimo” stands for (mi)cro-(mo)ments. We’re all about the moments in-between, the little things. We believe in holistic services, that means going beyond the four walls of a restaurant or hotel and reaching out into the digital world. Before, during, and after, whether it’s online or right in front of you, we take time to thoughtfully design our concepts to serve our customers at every step of their journey. That’s because every micro-moment is an opportunity to deliver. We ultimately want to change the way hospitality is experienced by enabling inclusive hospitality. This means we relentlessly put our community at the center, create striking human experiences and deliberately run our ventures on agile principles.
About Alba Sourdough Pizza 🍕 ”Alba Sourdough Pizza” is the first concept of Mimo-Hospitality. Alba means sunrise in Italian, we aim to shed a new light on the outdated notion of pizza-craftmanship. We embrace Italian craftsmanship and have Italian and Neapolitan blood running through our veins, but don’t feel the need to conform to anyone’s rules to be considered authentic. Authenticity is subjective.
🍕 Your mission
– You embody the Alba Sourdough values: you adopt a warm, smiling, professional attitude towards the guests, help your colleagues during service and adopt a “problem solver” attitude.
– Guarantor of the quality of service on the floor: you ensure a “Alba-Style” service and you are responsible for the accuracy of the service.
– You are responsible for the speed of service and the optimization of table rotation.
Guarantor of the well-being of the guests during their time with us: you will ensure a warm welcome and contribute to offering the best customer experience at every stage of the service.
– Guarantor of the optimization of the average ticket: you will master the knowledge of our products, wines and cocktails and participate in the training of the new team members.
– Engaging in two-way communication with the management team by effectively communicating needs, ideas, concerns to continuously improve Alba.
👀 What we are looking for (we hire on attitude first)
– Radiating smile
– You love pizza and natural wine
– Great energy, proactive attitude and team spirit
– Boundless passion for hospitality, pizza & italian-inspired cuisine
– Previous experience as runner, waiter/waitress, f&b assistant, waiting staff is required
– German Intermediate. Italian would be a plus (but not necessary)
– Willingness to learn, take on new responsibilities and grow with Mimo-Hospitality
☀️ Working at Alba
– Life is expensive. We believe in great compensation (Trainees included).
– Provided administrative support for working permit
– Dedicated training budget for your personal development
– Experience on how to run a modern F&B business on agile principles
– Dedicated budget for “accounted hospitality” to exceed experiences for employees and guests
– Fantastic pre-shift family meal
– Discounts at Alba Sourdough Pizza