Student Support Design – Marketing and Communications team 40-80%
LGT Capital Partners’ design team is part of the Marketing and Communications team, the in-house agency for all LGT Capital Partners marketing activities. We write, layout and publish white papers, plan, film and stream webinars in our in-house TV studio and organize events around the world. In addition to our day-to-day business, we manage large, global marketing projects. The team is made up of communications managers, event managers and designers, all working hand in hand.
This student position is designed to be a full-time role during the semester breaks and offers flexibility during your studies with approximately 2-3 working days per week. This is a great opportunity for students who are able to commit to this role for a minimum of 18 months, ideally for several years during their studies.
Your main responsibilities as a Student Design Support within the Marketing and Communications team will include:
– Design white papers and other print products;
– Record and edit webinars and podcasts;
– Create social media content;
– Curate the event management tool;
– Support the day-to-day operations of the design team;
– Supt the implementation of the global rebranding project.
– Currently studying a design-related subject or have a strong affinity with design;
– Strong English language skills;
– Good Adobe skills, first experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects is of advantage;
– Good MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint;
– Efficient and precise working style with strong attention to detail;
– Service oriented team player with an international mindset.
Kindly note: visa sponsorship is not offered for this role.
Please submit your complete application documents: CV, cover letter, diplomas, transcripts and reference letters directly online.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfäffikon
Contact: +41 55 415 96 16